Homework Help & Fun Sites
Access hundreds of videos,
audio books, and music titles
for a wide range of interests.
We Offer Great Services for Kids!
Youth Library Phone: 978-829-1789
Come visit and take advantage of all the great services we have to
offer: StoryTimes for all ages and other events, suggested reads, puzzles
& games, links to resources and of course all of our great books, CDs,
videos, and recorded books.
Fizz, Boom, Read at the Library this Summer!
Our summer theme this year is Science--so put on your virtual lab coat and join the festivities. You can sign up and keep track of your books read, and tell us about science projects you do at home!
Here is a list of our Summer Programs:
- Tues., July 8, 3-5 p.m.--Kick Off Party with Kosmic Kelly and ice cream!
- Thurs., July 10, 2 p.m.--Origami with Walter. Ages 8+; please register.
- Mon., July 14, 11-11:30 a.m.--Special Storytime with Clifford the Big Red Dog
- Tues., July 15, 3-4 p.m.--Mini-Beast Menagerie, with creepy crawlies like snails and hermit crabs!
- Tues., July 22--Blue Star Planetarium--Ages PreK to 2nd grade at 3 p.m. and ages 2nd Grade and up at 4 p.m.
- Tues., July 29, 3 p.m.--Giant Box Tower Contest for ages 6-12. How high can we stack cardboard boxes? What engineering skills will we use?
- Tues., Aug. 5, 2 p.m.--Museum of Science "COLD SCIENCE" presentation. Registration required.
- Thurs., Aug. 7, 2 p.m.--If you were a Parrot. Meet some real parrots up close. Ages 6 and up. Registration required.
- Tues., Aug. 12, 3-4 p.m.--Composting and Gardening for ages 8 and up. Registration required.
- Tues., Aug. 19, 2-4 p.m.--Science Tellers will start our wrap-up party.h
And, we hope you'll be reading lots of books and keeping track of the titles on your Reading Log!
Stories and Crafts
Story and Craft Time will begin on Wednesday, July 9, at 3:30 p.m. for ages 4-8. Come listen to a great story and relax with us! And of course we will continue our Family Storytimes on Tuesdays at 10:30 a.m.
Click for more info