The City of Fitchburg, through the Chief Procurement Officer, is accepting proposals for the sale of city-owned property described here:
- Street Address: 0 Taft Street
- Assessors Map: 20/4/2 & 20/4/3
- Total Square Feet: 10,002.70 sf (.230 acres) & 5,003.21 sf (.115 acres)
- Assessed Value: $36,300 & $3,400 per City of Fitchburg Assessor (total assessed value of $39,700)
- Minimum Proposal Price: None set, City anticipates fair offers to be made
Proposals will be received until August 2, 2022 at 10:15 am at the office of the Chief Procurement Officer, City Hall, 718 Main Street, Suite 208, Fitchburg, MA and at that time and place will be publicly opened and recorded.
This property has been declared to be surplus to the needs of the City, and will be sold to the person(s) submitting the most advantageous proposal, if in the best interest of the City and approved by the City Council.
This solicitation is being conducted in accordance with the provisions of MGL c. 30B and any resulting sale will be made in accordance with the requirements of the solicitation.
The City reserves the right to waive informalities, negotiate with the successful respondent, or to reject all proposals. The City of Fitchburg is not liable for any costs incurred by the offeror in submitting this proposal.
Proposers shall examine all information and materials contained in and with this solicitation. Failure to do so shall be at the proposer’s risk.