Museums and attractions Passes
To reserve a pass, please call the Youth Library at 978-829-1789 or reserve online here.
To reserve a pass you must:
- Be 18 or over and have a C/W MARS card. Only one pass may be reserved at a time.
- Cards must be in current status (not expired). All fines must be paid before borrowing a pass.
- The library must have your current name, address, and phone number.
- Passes must be returned on time to be available for the next person. Overdue fines of $5.00 per day will be charged. The maximum fine or the lost fee is the cost of the pass.
Participating Museums & Activities
The following museum passes are provided by the Friends of the Fitchburg Public Library. For museum information, click on the museum name.
**Please note that due to COVID-19 restrictions, not all passes are currently available, or may be available under different circumstances than listed below. Please call the library or view our online reservation system for the most up-to-date pass list.
**We strongly recommend that you contact the museum or visit their website prior to reserving a pass, as each attraction is handling ticketing differently.
- American Heritage Museum - Admits 6 for half price
- Davis Farmland - Discounts
- Discovery Museum, Acton - Admits 3 for half price
- EcoTarium, Worcester - Admits 2 adults and 2 children per vehicle for half price
- Fitchburg Art Museum, Fitchburg - Admits a family free
- Mass State Parks Pass - Free parking at 50+ State Parks.
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston - Admits 2 adults for $10 each
- Museum of Science, Boston - Admits 4 for $10 each
- New England Aquarium, Boston - Admits 4 at half price
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden, Boylston - Admits 2 adults for half-price.
- Trustees of Reservations--Over 100 places to visit around the state; 2 adults and 2 children for free.
- The U.S.S. Constitution Museum - Admits up to 9 for free
Library Card Use
It’s not a pass, but use your library card for:
- Wheelock Family Theatre Show your Library card for 1/2 price admission!